Friday, September 11, 2009

coming together...

So I finally feel like our place is coming together.... after a long week it is looking nice. First things first, the terminator came and we found 50 roaches that first day. Then a few here and there ever since. Second, the carpet guy came and the carpet actually looks nice! FINALLY! I bought paint yesterday and am painting the house right now. I got the front room done and believe me it looks 20 time better! It actually looks livable! I am so relieved...

Brint has been so busy with school that it has been really hard on me. I still am jobless and that is mostly my fault. I haven't really been seeking a job just quite yet. I wanted to get settled first. And so my day consist of taking Brint to school in the morning 9AM, taking him lunch 12:30-1PM, and last but not least picking him up around 5PM. Mostly I have been working on our place and hate to say it but I am just bored! I really wish that there was someone here. I guess you can say I am getting a little home sick being home by myself for 8 hours a day.

You all must be thinking, "Shut-up you're in HAWAII there is so much that you can do. Go to the beach everyday, go shop around, just have fun and explore." Well let me just tell you all it isn't that fun by YOURSELF!!!! It just gets LAME! :( pretty much I need a job... end of story!


1 comment:

Jodi and Shaun said...

I'm sorry you are homesick! No fun...you just need to make some new friends may-be through church or a job...I hope you feel better soon!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com