We then headed home, took a few pictures, picked Brint up from school and headed off to
Haunama Bay.
Comparing sun tans...
Diana getting ready to snorkel.
Dad, Brint, Grandpa, and Diana
They saw 2 big Sea Turtles and an Eel.
Me and Grandma watching from the shore and enjoying ourselves!
The whole group.
At the Blow Hole, it was so windy.
DAY 2
The next day we went and ate some yummy Hawaiian food at Young's Fish Market and met up with our friend Liz and her little boy Elijah.
Brint and his little buddy!
Then we were off to Pearl Harbor.
Off to the Dole Plantation...
Brint bought Grandma a Plumeria lei that smelt SO good!
She was so happy! :)
Then we went to Waimea Valley
The Waterfall...
is that way!
Just missing grandma...the walk down was steep.
Karl and Diana
Me and Brint. :)
Next, Banzai Pipeline...
They were really wanting to see big waves, but these were only 7-8 feet. :( next time.
Watched the sunset...
DAY 3
Went to Church and then to Kuhaloa Park to see China Man's Hat
After church we headed to Punchbowl Cemetery where Grandma's Grandfather was burried.
You could see all of Honolulu from here.
We stop on the way to our favorite beach at the Macadamia Nut Farm.
Then we were off to mine and Brint's FAVORITE beach... Kuhaloa Beach Park.
Grandma LOVED LOVED LOVED these mountains.
China Man's Hat
we saw some of these little guys...
DAY 4
We said good bye to Karl and Diana... :(
Then Grandpa, Grandma, and me went to the International Marketplace. We had a lot of fun shopping. (and when I said we, I mean Grandma and I, poor Grandpa! He was a good sport though. We got him a yummy hot dog.)
DAY 5
Polynesian Cultural Center
Samoa monkey men...
Yummy Kaula Pork!
"HA" The Breath of Life
Pretty much we had an AMAZINGLY FUN week! We loved having family here... and were sad to say goodbye! But we can't wait for the next visitors to come! :)
13 comments:
Sounds like you guys made their trip great! I love the pictures! Brea you are so tan! AWESOME! Hope all is well!!
Oh I miss it so much. I went to all those places went I played in the national soccer tournament when I was 13. IT was so much fun. I love the Dole Plantation and the Polynesian Center (ESP monkey man, totally have an amazing picture with one). You are lucky to live in Hawaii because the environment is beautiful but I am glad I do not have to pay the rent you have to pay nor the taxes, just sayin'
Glad you had a blast with family.
It looks like fun. What a great hostess you are. I'm glad you had some family visit and make your week. You look good. Miss ya.
When is it my turn to visit? :) Beautiful!
Looks like you guys had an amazing week as well! You guys are fast movers, we haven't even been to some of those places you took them! Now I've got some new places I need to check out. =) And i couldn't help but notice your target sign there. I LOVE target! Just feels like home when I walk in =) So if you ever need a target-goin' buddy, give me a call. I've been a few times and it hasn't taken an hour, so i think you hit some bad traffic, try it again and hopefully it'll be more like half hour. We'll have to go!!!
Wow everything looks like so much fun! You look great too- I wish I had your tan! (;
You are so beautiful! I'm so glad that you were able to have visitors for a whole week! It's nice to have family time.
What an awesome post! Sad I'm not in those pics! Looks like a great time. Can't wait until you get here!
looks like a ton of fun! Some of those places I have never even heard of before, someday I'll have to visit them. Enjoy paradise! We're suppose to get snow this weekend =(
Yah for family visiting! I love when family comes and I don't live clear across the ocean! I bet it was so nice!! We went to many of those places. Waimea Bay is awesome!! Awesome tan too, you brat!! : )
so fun!! and you are looking great my dear!! so skinny and so tan! glad you had some visitors. i wanna go to hawaii
Brint and Brea, Thanks for being such AWESOME , AWESOME hosts!! Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed themselves soooo much and said you guys were the perfect host!! Maybe we can come visit one of these times!! :)
You, my dear, are living the dream!!! SOOOO glad you found me on here!! Ahhh Hawaii...Levi and I are thinking about coming in March next year! We wanna stay on the north shore...away from honolulu! Any suggestions on cheap hotels!?
Post a Comment