DUKE'S HOME!!! :)
We left AZ on Wed. Jan, 6th to head back to Hawaii with Duke! I was so nervous the entire time worrying how he was doing down in cargo. We went through a bit of turbulence and I really started to worry that he would be FREAKING out. I leaned that I was really the only one freaking out, Duke was perfectly fine. When we landed in Honolulu it just so happens that we had GREAT seats because we got to watch him be taken off the plane. He was sticking his nose out one of the holes in his crate smelling the air of his new home. In the picture below he is on the brown cart. I was so excited to know that he was okay and that he made it here with us!
We got home and let him sniff around and go potty, ate some lunch and then headed to one of our favorite beaches, Lanikai. Here is Duke and I in the car headed to the beach...
He got over it quickly and then started leaping threw the water.
We've been to the beach twice now since we've been home and Duke loves it! I think he'll forget about AZ soon enough... or at least love it here. We walked to Waikiki last night to get some ice cream. Duke loved being out and meeting all the new people and smelling all the new smells. There is a street in Waikiki that is next to the International Marketplace called Duke's Lane, I had to get a picture. :)
Aloha! :)
10 comments:
yeah for Duke moving to Hawaii!! Glad ya'll are back!
I'm so sad that we didn't get to see you guys while you were here. I don't know when you are coming to visit next, but we HAVE to see each other! I'm so excited that you have Duke back with you. I don't know what I would do without my dogs for so long! I'm glad he made the trip ok and that he seems to like it there! :)
I think Hawaii is a Dog's heaven, especially if they like water and people.
It must be a sign that you saw that sign.
I'm glad you have dukers back with you! It will be so much fun for all 3 of you! YAY!
Alright! that's awesome that he's finally there with you. Looking at these pictures made me miss him!:) Hope he keeps having fun there. (I'm sure he will!)
awww I bet he LOVES it there, what dog wouldn't! It was great seeing you guys over Christmas!
gosh you have one of the cutest dogs ever! what a sweety pie.
YAAAY for you guys! He's such a champ! :) PS I got a blog. surprise surprise. haha
yeah!! glad you guys are back together again.
Post a Comment