Today I have been thinking how grateful I am for the knowledge of the Atonement. It is something very close to me, and I have felt it work it's miracles in my life. I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and the constant love that he shows me. Sometimes I catch myself feeling like I'm all alone. That no one knows what I am truly going through. Then I have to remind myself that Jesus Christ not only suffered for our sins, but he knows exactly what each of us is feeling and knows exactly what we are going through whether is be the good or the hard times.
I once heard that when Christ was in Gethsemane that not only did he suffer the sins of the world, but that he took time to know us and then he suffered individually for each person of the world. Meaning that he truly does know and feel the pain that we are going through. He felt it even before we did. He knows the love that we have for others or the dislike that we have. This makes me rethink my actions daily. I want to be able to live my life knowing that I am doing all that I can to live worthily to return to live my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Especially for the Atonement. I am so grateful to know that I can be with my husband for eternity, and not only "till death do us part." What a wonderful feeling that is to know that my love for my husband will never die, even after my body is no longer living.
I feel my Savior's love in all the world around me.
His spirit warms my soul, through everything I see.
He knows I will follow him, give all my life to him.
I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me.

3 comments:
What a perfect post! Thanks for sharing your testimony. I love the gospel too and am so glad that we know our Savior loves us :)
This is a beautiful post and it was great for this Sabbath Day. Thank you.
I am actually using the new blog uploader for pictures now and it has made things much easier but it is still more difficult than I think is necessary.
Beautiful Brea! Such a wonderful post (:
Post a Comment