Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Say Cheese....

So I was at lunch the other day, when the guy ringing me up asked me what nationality I was. A little confused... I told him I was American. He just looked at me, confused, and asked if I had German in me. I said no, but I do have Italian and French. ***awkward moment of silence** He then told me that I should be a toothpaste model because my smile is so beautiful.

I paid, said thank you, and left...

A toothpaste model??? WHAT?

3 comments:

erin said...

you should totally go for it. haha

but seriously...ummmm...that guy probably has the most random thoughts ever. haha!

Brint said...

Why do you think I married you?...

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Haha, awesome. You DO have a fabulous smile...

...I work at a call center, so I'm taking calls all day...one time I had a guy ask me if I was black, and then when I told him I was white (and from Arizona) he insisted I must be 'Mexican.' People are crazy.

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com