Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHY???????

So this is what we just came home to tonight..... 





Why does this happen to us???? please oh please tell me... oh and the kicker of it all, is that our property manager just informed us today that they no longer are managing the property and that we need to contact the owner, who lives in CALIFORNIA mind you, for anything that we might need!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?? it just our luck! the house goes into foreclosure, we loose our property manager, and now we are faced with this! And it's coming out of our pocket! I'm so pissed right now! ahhh......

7 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

I would be LIVID! I am so sorry you have to deal with all this awful annoying stuff. I don't know what it to be learned from it but because it keeps happening something is suppose to be learned

*Becky* said...

Oh man I would be sooo pissed off! I am so so sorry you guys have to deal with all of this right now. I suppose it's a blessing in a way that Brint is not in the middle of school and this is going on.

Natalie said...

that just sucks. i'm sorry. we are here to learn so many stinking lessons in life. literally.

i'm guessing you're learning patience, on-the-job training with managing a house & it's problems, frugality, time management, teamwork, faith in what seems to be the impossible sometimes, etc....

oh, girl. i'm sorry. maybe the lord see's these as important lessons, but it sure isn't fun is it?

learn quick is my motto.

Landon, Dana and Julien said...

That is So gross! If you guys want to you can totally stay at our place while we are gone. We are going to be gone until the 12th. The only thing is that our landlord doesn't allow pets...if you want to stay there just let me know. Hope things get better.

Ariel Mae said...

Oh Brea, Im so sorry! That is awful and disgusting, you should not have to deal with that! Just go lay on the beach and get out of the apartment for awhile...I wish I could join you :)

erin said...

ick!! im so sorry! but dont worry girl! you are strong & can handle anything :)

A Day in the Life said...

That is the grossest thing I have ever seen. I hope they make it up to you.. Take it off your rent if they don't. Enjoy the beach and forget about life for awhile.

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com