Dear Mr. Stork Bird,
Could you please come deliver a beautiful, healthy baby at my door? I would really appreciate it. I promise to take good care of him/her everyday for the rest of my life. I promise I won't complain about the lack of sleep or the boogers on my new shirt.
Love,
Brea

7 comments:
Ohhhh!!!!! Are you guys trying? Babies are so much fun, I can't wait for you to get pregnant! You'll love it...and I'sm sure you'll make the BEST mother ;) Good luck!
OH MY GOSH!! how exciting for you :)pretty sure we had a pregnancy scare like 3 months into our marriage...i went into my closet & sat in a ball & cried...pretty sure thats when i knew i wasnt ready for a baby haha!
this post leaves me wondering. are you just trying, or is this an official announcement?
i love little babies! you will be a great mother! i can honestly say, i'm NOt ready at this point in my life for another visit from mr. stork. So i'll send the stork your way.
good luck!
Erin's comment cracked me up. I had a moment like that, too. I love this post. I am so happy!
dude. get to making those hiatt babies!!
they will be beautiful.
:)
Presley will be showing up at your door sometime tomorrow.
Hi Brea! I am envious of your awesome Hawaii living! And good luck on the baby making! :) P.S. you might complain a little when the sleepless nights come along... haha, but more than worth it!
Post a Comment