Friday, February 10, 2012

under the sea

Sometimes we like to go to the beach... other times we like to surf . Each time we go it makes me love living here. Some of the most memorable experiences are when get to see what is living under the blue water that we love so much...






Brint has seen a few eels since we've lived here...


But this was our FIRST Sting Ray we've ever seen in the open water.

Of couse there are lots of beautiful tropical fish of all shapes and sizes, but I just love turtles! This little beach that we found has tons of them.. they feed on the moss that grown on the rocks, so its a great place to snorkel with turtles since at least one is always there eating.


5 comments:

erica @ to the sea said...

eeek! i've never seen a stingray out here!

Roxanibus said...

which beach is that? awesome, nice pictures!!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

You are SO lucky! You need to take more pictures :)

The Pearson's said...

GREAT pictures! I enjoys this post very much! Im glad you still like some parts of living here ;) Looks like you guys found a sweet spot! I know its little things like this that I will miss so much if we ever move!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

This is AWESOME! Yes, what beach?!? I want to go there!!!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com