Well Duke did it... he push us to our limits! (not really) Brint came home the other day for lunch like he always does and he discovers that Duke ripped out carpet up. His favorite corner right where the kitchen and the dinning room meet. The nail boards are showing and the foam underneath is all ripped up. :( what do you do??? The hardest part is that you can not punish him hours later after doing the naughty thing because he will not know why you are mad at him. Well don't worry... because yesterday we caught him digging at it again and he most definitely got in trouble!! that little bugger!
Other than that and his toys being spread out all over the house he is doing really good. Last week he was vomiting and we didn't know what was wrong with him. We took him to the vet and he had a parasite. :( no good... so he has been taking his medicine and LOVING it. It is suppose to taste like banana's and cream (I think). But he is feeling so much better, obviously since he tore our carpet up, but i am just glad that he is back to normal! His coat is starting to shed and he is getting his adult coat now. His spots are getting allot darker orange/red and he is getting so pretty. Right now he is in his awkward stage (teenage years for a dog) it is so funny to watch him. He is starting to bark and it is so weird to hear him do that because he never barked before but now he only does it when he wants to play and wrestle around. It's so funny! I have some pictues of him that I want to post. I will post them soon.
Brea
2 comments:
HEY GUESS WHAT??? I finished The Host!!! Oh my gosh i LOVED IT!!!!! it was amazing just like you said i would be!!!! AWWWW!!! I LOVE IT!!!
~Did you get the 4th twilight book?? I havent started reading it yet because i have to finish cleaning my room and go through my clothes for school but i CANNOT WAIT!!! i am sooooo excited!! haha Okay write me back SISTA!!!
YOUR LOVE
Madison Shea
Hey Brea,
How are you guys doing? Looks like your having good times with your dog. I'm glad he is feeling better.
Hillary
Post a Comment