We seriously had SO much fun today! Brint, me and our friend Chandler went surfing today and it was a blast!!!! we finally got some pictures! :)
BRINT
BREA
CHANDLER
(sorry Chan, I cut your head off)
We saw this guy with his little dog surfing! it gave us
an idea...
9 comments:
youre soooooo tan!!!! i layed out the other day & got burnt to a crisp...as usual :)
surfing looks so fun!
Hahaa! The surfing puppy is hilarious. Looks like a blast!
How fun!! You look great!
How much fun! I am so jealous!!! PLus you have the cutest body! Ugh!
Ditto about your body!! So cute! I met Brint's aunt the other day at the temple. It was funny to run into someone that knew you.
yes, this was a bikini post for sure, or at least that's all anyone can remember!
i'm totally jealous. my body has gone to pot over the years!
but the surfing looked fun! what amazing experiences you are having. live it up girl! bikinis and all!
I love these pictures! They look professional or like they would come out of a surf magazine! I love the one of you on your knees where you are perfectly lined up with Diamond Head- Its a GREAT photo! I love your new suit! Its so cute! The puppy is Hilarious! I can just see you next time with Dukers on your board! HA! Thnx for the pic of Chan ;) im gonna steal um -k- ;)
ha ha that is the cutest thing ever! Ellie would freak out but I'm sure Duke would love it. I still think you guys are lame for going to college in Hawaii, that's not College! You're suppose to be struggling and hating it and counting the days til it's over, not studying and surfing at the beach! Can we trade?
It looks beautiful. Lucky duck!
Post a Comment