WONDERS OF THE WORLD!
*IGUAZU FALLS*
Brint took time out of the time we were in Rio to go to Iguazu Falls. This is one of the natural wonders of the world. It sits between the borders of Brazil and Argentina. We went to both sides... my favorite though, would be Argentina! On the Brazil side you have a view of the falls from a distance and it's absolutely beautiful. You can see them all in one glance. Breathtaking! On the Argentine side you are actually on top of the falls and can look down, what they call, the Devils Throat! SO breath taking! Also, you can hike down to the bottom of the falls and look up at them. There is mist everywhere and you definitely get wet. But if feels amazing because it's HOT and you get to get close to the falls! I highly recommend going and seeing it and experiencing the most beautiful falls in the world! I will try to give you an idea of it, but my pictures don't do it justice. Nothing like seeing with your own eyes and hearing the amount of power that's behind them. Mmm.... gives me the chills! OK enough talk- here are the pics!
Argentine side:
Brazil side:
I took some video of the falls from the Argentine side "the Devils Throat"
Pretty much the coolest thing I've ever done in my life!! It was such an experience! I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to do this. I cannot believe that the time has already come and gone. Hopefully one day, we'll get back there and maybe be able to take others with us.


No comments:
Post a Comment