Sunday, August 7, 2011

RIO!!!!!!

**Rio de Janeiro**

We are here in Rio now... We haven't had any internet at the place we've been staying so that's why I haven't been able to upload anything. But I just wanted to give you a quick peak at what we've been doing so far since we've been here! 

Cristo Redentor


We decided to go up so we could get a sunset view... best decision! The pictures came out beautiful! It was such a great experience! I love it here! :)

One of the wonders of the world! Check! :)


Sugar Loaf
We road a teleferico up to the top of the first peak, then the second! We were up so high! It was freezing and windy! The view was incredible! 



Can I just tell you how incredible this city is! It is so beautiful! It is probably one of my favorite places now! We have enjoyed every minute of being here in Rio! This is our last week here in Brazil! I can't believe it! I am excited but sad.... I am really going to miss being here. Stayed tuned... I have a TON of pictures to come! 

2 comments:

Kelsey Bang said...

sooooo fun! looks like a great trip! you are so cute Brea!

Sarah and Trent said...

How incredible!!! What amazing memories you guys are making...and you, of course look gorgeous!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com