The Next morning it was another beautiful day in Rio and perfectly clear skies! We took the subway and headed out to Ipanema and Copacabana to do a little walking. I was my first time ever on a subway!
| This specific cart during certain hours is just for women and children. |
We decided to do The Christ statue around sunset. I am so glad we decided to go at this time because I love all the colors in the clouds and how they made the photos turn out. The views were amazing. We took a trolly up the to the top. It was a pretty steep incline and at times there were openings in the brush and you could see out over the city. But once you got to the top it was breath taking!
It was a great way to end an incredible day!



2 comments:
I now you haven't beem home very long but any time you want to come over to Kona you are welcome at our place. I hope we get to see you soon.
Seriously what an experience!! I'm jealous! (: I can't imagine getting to do something like that NOW so you guys are smart to do it before kiddos come along(:
Post a Comment