Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Carrie Underwood!!!!!!

Okay you guys seriously my husband is THE BEST!!! For my birthday he bought me Carrie Underwood tickets!!! I LOVE HER!!! We had so much fun! Little Big Town opened for her and they were just great! We have seen them once before, last year actually when we went and saw Martina McBride. Another GREAT concert! Anyway this is us before the concert started!
 
What a Stud! Actin' cool...


Check out those boots! I really want them!!


Little Big Town! The girl with the blond curly hair had a baby in this stadium when they were her with Martina. The group came on and preformed and then with in a few min the baby was born back stage. How crazy is that?

Anyway, it ended up being a really great and awesome concert! I am so thankful that we were able to go! Thanks Baby.... you're the best! 

7 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I wanted to go to Carrie Underwood sooooo bad but by the time I got around to looking for tickets they were 260 bucks each! Craaaazy!
I am glad you got to go! :)

Sarah and Trent said...

Looks like fun! My cousins went to that concert too. They loved it also! Looks like Brint spoiled you!!!

Kim said...

Carrie.. SO jealous! Emily went I so wish I could have. So BREA! No way girl! How are you?! I havent talked to you in years! Your married?! SO Awesome, When did you get hitched? Crazy how time flies! How is life! I like your blog too by the way! Its so cute! Well girl fill me in and I hope everything is going well!

Roldan Family said...

Looks like fun. When are you going to post pictures of you hanging out with "Team Jacob".

Jenni Sue said...

That is so awesome! I would've loved that concert. I'm so glad you got to go. What a nice husband you have!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

What a fun night! You have a great husband. Love you Brint!

ConnieB said...

That's crazy about the baby being born there! I would've hated that, no epidural? I'd die...haha

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com