Ok, My husband can make the BEST cinnamon rolls i have ever tasted. We went up to the cabin this past weekend and Brint got begged to make his YUMMY cinnamon rolls and so he did. Go ahead and look at the pictures from bottom to top though. I put them in the wrong order. Anyway, we started making the rolls around 10pm on Thursday night because Brint had softball games (thank goodness they were early games) So honestly we did not get done with just the dough part until 12am! oh my gosh, we were so TIRED! As you can see from the pictures we both had bags under our eyes. Any way they were a SMASHING hit! Everyone loved them! I think I am going to talk him into doing them for Christmas too! :)
2 comments:
Yum! I'm so glad you guys had fun. Good to know that it's freezing up there so we can be prepared! I don't like the cold weather either. Hope to see you in the next couple days so you can dress me! Love ya...
I love making homemade cinnamon rolls! You know you can also talk Brint into making them for the family he home teaches... and his companions family too (;
Post a Comment