


I love this picture of Brint and I. I love the trees up there and to have them in the background is just perfect.
Do you have a place where you can go and just relax and forget about the "real world" and it's problems and drama that it entails??? Well this is my place. Ever since the first time I have gone up to the Hiatt cabin I have felt a since of relaxation and peace. You can just sit on the back porch and look out into the trees and forget all your worries of the world. I truly am so grateful for the Hiatt's and introducing me to the wonderful place. And especially for all the relationships that I have made while up there. Family reunions, getting to know different cousins of Brint and actually having my own relationship with them and not just be known as "Brint's wife" that truly means so much to me. Thank you all... I love you.
4 comments:
I love you, too!!
You guys are so cute; I'm inspired. Jason and I never take pictures together...now I kind of want to.
Those pictures are really pretty. Good job Duke for looking at the camera. That's impressive!
Thank you! oh no... it took Duke many many times to get a good picture with him looking. But yes we got 2 haha..
Post a Comment