Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sáo Joáo Holiday

This past Friday was a holiday here in Salvador called Sáo Joáo (Saint John). The festivities for this holiday started the week prior and for the holiday itself many people leave the city to go visit families. Seriously, Barra was dead! There was hardly anyone on the streets or on the beaches. It was actually kinda of nice. For those of us who stayed in town there was a huge party in Pelourinho. SO MUCH FUN! :) We went whit our friends Pedro and Marcia... it  was a blast. Full of music and dancing! FUN!


Do I look like the Doll behind me??? haha




Pedro, Marcia, and Brint

I'm so sad this picture is blurry- but we had SO much fun dancing! :)

Marcia and I with our Sáo Joáo farmer hats:) (they barley fit our heads! ha)

Dancing, dancing all night long! 

1 comment:

Roxanibus said...

FUN!!! I wish I could have experienced that!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com