Friday, November 28, 2008

All ready for Christmas....

I have been awaiting the day to put my Christmas tree up... and the day has finally come! Well technically I put my tree up about a week and a half ago but I promised myself that I would NOT decorate it until after Thanksgiving. So here it is, the day after and I am all ready for Christmas.








Last night/this morning, my cousin Jenni and I took a dare and decided to go to the midnight opening of Arizona Mills mall. OH MY GOSH... it was truly chaos! Jenni and I both thought that there was not going to be that many people show up, but let me tell you, but the parking lot was FULL! At 11:45pm there was a line to get off the freeway at Priest. It felt like it was 7:30am and everyone was trying to get to work. It was truly insane! But it was really fun. We got to stand in line for hours in different stores and fight the crowds.

There was one thing that was driving me CRAZY the whole time though, it was that fact that there were little kids there with their parents and then there were so many teenagers there just chillin and hangin out at the mall, just like any other day! So really it made it really difficult for people like Jenni and I to get through and try to get our Christmas shopping done quickly so we could go home and get to bed. Ahhh.... but overall I had alot of fun. And it was a really good experience. Now we know for next year...

All I can say is I am so glad that today is Friday and that I still have 2 days to recover after this crazy past 24 hours! :) Woo..... I hope all of you that got up at the crack of dawn this morning had a blast beating the crowds! It was truly crazy! But I can still say that Black Friday is still one of my FAVORITE days in the year.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Just letting you know that we switched our blog address to kobyandkaciepetersonfamily.blogspot.com

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com