This weekend we got to have an early Thanksgiving with Brint's mom side of the family. We had so much fun. We ended up going to the cabin up in Pine, AZ and FROZE! Well at least I did. I am such a baby when it comes to cold weather.
Duke was truly in doggy Heaven as he is every time we go up there. He gets to run and play and hang out all day outside. What more can a dog ask for?? Anyway, Brint made cinnamon rolls for Saturday morning breakfast and they were amazing (you can see pictures from my previous post)! I didn't know I married such a baker! That's good though, because I can't bake to save my life. I can cook but no baking for me.
4 comments:
It looks so pretty! And cute doggy!! Hey, I saw you Thursday night, you were unloading your car as I was driving by and I waved and waved! haha
oh really?? you should of come and said hi... it's just right across the street. I would of love to see you and give you a big hug!
That looks beautiful! I want a cabin someday. Oh, and happy late birthday and I'm jealous that you got to see Carrie Underwood!
Oh my goodness, Duke is the custest dog ever! He has such a sweet little face. You look so happy Brea! How have you been? I haven't seen you in forever! Whats new with you?
Post a Comment