Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

So I would like to tell you all of my tuna fish experience. First I would like to say, if you like tuna fish please STOP reading!!!!

Okay, so here it goes... Well I was sitting on the couch with duke watching CSI and all of the sudden I smell something. I look down and duke is staring at me! I put my nose down to him and he STUNK!! he totally Farted!!!!!!!! oh my gosh you guys, I promise my sweet little puppy dog's farts smell just like TUNA FISH!!! he actually farted on my arm because his butt was right up against it and I smelt my arm on my long sleeve shirt that I had on and I just started screaming and jumping up and down EWWWWwww....... DUKE!!!! (and if any of you have been around me long enough you can probably imagine just how I screamed with a lot of squealing!!)  and Brint just looks at me and is like "what??" and I told him to smell my arm (I thought he was going to kill me for making him do that LOL) and I hurried and took my shirt off and washed my arm in that bathroom! Honestly it has been 30min now and I can still smell TUNA!!! 

I hope this didn't ruin tuna fish for any of you. And I hope that if you are having a bad day and needed a laugh this did it for you. But I can promise you, I can NEVER eat tuna fish again!! Ewww!

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

A few hours ago Daisy & Duke chewed up my favorite Nike sandals, then a half hour later pooped all over the floor & SMEARED it around! I counted 12 different spots of poop & 4 puddles of pee on my floor! I had taken them out to go to the bathroom & went upstairs for about a half hour & they did all that! Why do we go through these things for our dogs?! :) That tuna story was hilarious. Now every time I see you guys I'll probably think of tuna fish. Ha ha. :)

Hillary said...

Gross, but so stinking hilarious!

ConnieB said...

good thing I don't like tuna! haha!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com