Brint and I did a little exploring this past weekend and ended up catching a bus out to go and see Dique do Tororó (I call them the ladies in the water)
We took a little paddle boat out in the water and had a lot of fun.
Also, this is near the area where the stadium for the World Cup 2014 will be played! :) the middle picture below is a countdown of days before the world cup! Pretty COOL!!!


2 comments:
Wow! What an adventure you guys are having!! And look how beautiful you are and how long your hair is :)How are you doing with the language? Or does most everyone speak English?
I feel like I've been away from your blog forever! I haven't had internet for two weeks! Love the pictures, how did you do your collage? Glad you're having a good time!
Post a Comment