The other day Brint and I took the famous Elevador Lacerda down to the Lower City to go to the Mercado Modelo (huge flea market). It only cost 15 cents to ride the Elevador. I think it is a great thing the city has done for the people to transport between the Upper and Lower cities.
| Here is Brint waiting to ride the Elevador down. |
![]() |
| This is a picture of the Elevador taken from the Lower City. |
TIME TO SHOP!!!! :)
Since we've been here in Salvador, I have been wanting to go here to get some fun souvenirs to bring back with us. I finally got what I wanted! :) The building was huge with tons of stuff inside to buy. I really enjoyed myself here! haha
| A cool monument in front of the Naval Base. |
| Boat yard... don't they all look so peaceful? |
Later, Brint said I had to experience the Brazilian style hotdog!!
Overall it was a great day full of lots of touristy adventures! :) hehe We only have 2 more days left here in Salvador. We are going to miss our friends Pedro and Marcia, and everyone else! They have been so great to us. THANK YOU!!!! :) We sure will miss you guys!


2 comments:
Only two more days? That went fast! I have loved seeing all the things you have done!
Thank YOU guys for the gift, the card, and all the great moments we had together... From time to time, everyone should look at their hometown and their own lives with "tourist's eye". Thank you for making it possible for us once again! Enjoy the rest of the trip and count on us for anything you need. Beijos,
Pedro, Marcia and Paulinho
Post a Comment