Monday, June 27, 2011

Brazil Plumbing SUCKS!!!!

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO US????

When you go to the bathroom here in Brazil you are not suppose to flush your toilet paper down the toilet. There is a small trash can next to the toilet where you are supposed to throw it away after you use it! DISGUSTING! I have yet to make that a habit while I've been here... so of course now I am paying for it! Our toilet is completely clogged!!! 

AWESOME! 

2 comments:

erin said...

oh my gosh the they did the same thing in the hotel we were at in cozumel! i saw the sign & was disgusted hahaha but i dont think i did it once!

Wiltbank Family said...

Brea,
I Did the same thing when Carl and I went to Brazil. And we were staying with someone Carl Baptized. Not fun! But I glad you are enjoying the time there. Wish we were there.

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com