Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Bubble
Mm'k peeps~here's the deal-e-o.... I have this thing, let's call it "Brea's Bubble," and there are certain people, like my hubby, who are allowed in my bubble AT-ALL-TIMES! But for people I do not know, I like to keep a certain distance between me and the person next to/behind/in front of me. Here in Brasil, people are unaware of "Brea's Bubble" and today it got to me... I was in line at the grocery store and the guy behind me, I could literally feel his breath on the back of my neck! Brint was out and about the store grabbing the last few items we needed and when he got back to the line, I didn't even have to say a word, he knew what was wrong... haha I know this is pathetic, but every time I took a step the guy took a step. I couldn't get away!!! Brint came and stood between me and the guy and I felt better... but that's just the way it is here. Today I failed. Maybe I'll be better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry hon, gotta set the record straight. NOBODY, not even me, gets an "at-all-times" pass into Brea's bubble...in fact, I'm probably the one you have told to get out of your bubble the most!!! NOT COOL!!!
Hahaha, You two are awesome.
ohhh Brea...that made me laugh. Emily {my oldest} is the same way! She needs "her space" & even gets bugged when her kids are in "her space" & yes Brint...even her husband who she loves & adores is included in that ;) I think it's totally ok!!!
Paaahahaha Gross! I would have said, yo dude, you're all up in my space. :) But I guess Brasil is a new kind of beast, huh? They don't care much for personal space, I take it?
Brint's comment made me laugh. I am so happy that I'm not the only one who sometimes tells my husband to BACK OFF! Doing the dishes does not mean, "Come snuggle me." Annoying! :)
Post a Comment