Since being here in Brazil- I have been craving a few things:
 |
I really really want a glass of ice cold milk!
|
 |
ICE CREAM!!!! the Ice cream they have here in Brazil is healthy! I don't want HEALTHY ice cream, I want creamy, fatty, full of artificial flavors ice cream!
|
 |
STRAWBERRIES!!!
|
 |
HOMEMADE Chocolate Chip cookies! (with a glass of Milk)
|
 |
| Chicken Katsu Curry! YUMMY! |
 |
GUM! What was I thinking... Oh, I was thinking that Brazil would have gum! But they don't! They have Halls as their candy and the only kind of gum they have is Trident and it's horrible! it looses it's flavor in less than 10 min! I've timed it!
|
 |
PEANUT BUTTER M&M's!!! If you don't know already, I LOVE PB M&M's!!! Probably my favorite candy ever!
Last but not least:
|
DUKERS!!!
 |
| I miss this crazy little guy like CRAZY! |
5 comments:
ugh yeah, stu told me about their boxed milk... so gross! I can't believe they don't have good ice cream though! How are they surviving? I love reading about your adventures in Brasil! We are crazy jealous!
Give me your address I'll ship you some Gum. Seriously!
outonthebalcony@gmail.com
i would not last 2 hours with out gum...or a day with out icecream :) it sounds like you are having some crazy adventures girl!
Just so you know PB M&M's are my favorite candy too!!! Man that stinks to not have all those wonderful things. At least you're having fun.
I can not believe how similar your experience in Brazil is to ours in Mexico! I always have to pick up things in America if we make it home for a holiday or something. We always bring an extra suit case, just to pack full of stuff we want to have in Mexico. Believe it or not, I pack enough ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies, until the next time we go back to America. The Mexicans LOVE the homemade chocolate chip cookies and I end up making them once or twice a week!
I have to say, I am so impressed that you are braving Brazil with Brint! I know you will come home with So many growing experiences, and miss it in the end!!
Best of luck!
Post a Comment