Monday, June 13, 2011

RANDOMNESS

So I decided I wanted to show you some things here that are just a little different than what I am used too...
The Parmalat is milk. Yes, boxed milk. It comes warm and is stocked on shelves. (WEIRD) it also tastes nasty on it's own. Below is the expiration date.... 
 (good from April 5, 2011-Aug 5, 2011)
The other two items are Frosted flakes and Passion fruit juice. The juice is yummy, but the frosted flakes kinda taste weird (not because of the milk, just eating them alone).


I was going through one of our carry on bags and found THESE!!!!! 
OH HAPPY DAY! :)

(they were gone within an hour...)

Next on the list- Trident gum! 
They gip you out of a piece, instead of the center being filled so there are 9 pieces, they only give you 8 and the center says Trident! Annoying!


We went to a b-day party on Saturday and this is what they served for lunch....


I forgot the name of the dish, but once you get around all the decorative fishy stuff on top, it's actually really yummy! :) 


Brint and I also experienced the bus system here. I still think Hawaii has it down on how to run their buses but Salvador does pretty good. As you can see, they offer TV on the bus. They show news, and commercials mostly. (but still really cool)


1 comment:

Alexandria Hiatt said...

Heyyyyy.... your hair looks super light! When did you do this?? You are so tan Brea... and Brint is too!! Do they have regular milk there too... or just boxed milk... you are brave ;). OHHH.... crazy cores skittles and sour patch are THE best. I should send you guys some treats from the states! Let me know what you want. P.s that dinner dish looks amazing! I love you guys.

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com